5 CFR 4101.102 - Definitions.
For purposes of this part:
(2) Any other employee specified by FCA directive whose duties and responsibilities require application of these supplemental regulations to ensure public confidence that the FCA's programs are conducted impartially and objectively. The FCA Designated Agency Ethics Official (DAEO) or his or her designee, in consultation with the Office Directors, will determine which employees are covered for the purpose of this part.
(1) Affiliates defined insection 8.5(e) of the Farm Credit Act of 1971, as amended (Act), 12 U.S.C. 2001 et seq., 12 U.S.C. 2279aa-5;
(2) Affiliates defined insection 8.11(e) of the Act, 12 U.S.C. 2279aa-11;
(3) Service organizations authorized bysection 4.25 of the Act, 12 U.S.C. 2211; and
(4) Any other entity owned or controlled by one or more Farm Credit System (System) institution that is not chartered by the FCA.
(1) All institutions chartered and regulated by the FCA as described insection 1.2 of the Act, 12 U.S.C. 2002;
(2) The Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation, established pursuant tosection 4.9 of the Act, 12 U.S.C. 2160; and
(3) The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation, established pursuant tosection 8.1 of the Act, 12 U.S.C. 2279aa-1.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 4101.