5 CFR 535.107 - Annual reporting requirements.
(a) OPM must submit an annual report to Congress on the use of the critical position pay authority. Agencies must submit the following information to OPM by January 31 of each year on their use of critical position pay authority for the previous calendar year:
(1) The name, title, pay plan, and grade/level of each employee receiving a higher rate of basic pay under this subpart;
(2) The annual rate or rates of basic pay paid in the preceding calendar year to each employee in a critical position;
(3) The beginning and ending dates of such rate(s) of basic pay, as applicable;
(4) The rate or rates of basic pay that would have been paid but for the grant of critical position pay. This includes what the rate or rates of basic pay were, or would have been, without critical position pay at the time critical position pay is initially exercised and any subsequent adjustments to basic pay that would have been made if critical position pay authority had not been exercised; and
(5) Whether the authority is still needed for the critical position(s).