5 CFR 550.141 - Authorization of premium pay on an annual basis.
An agency may pay premium pay on an annual basis, instead of the premium pay prescribed in this subpart for regularly scheduled overtime, night, holiday, and Sunday work, to an employee in a position requiring him or her regularly to remain at, or within the confines of, his or her station during longer than ordinary periods of duty, a substantial part of which consists of remaining in a standby status rather than performing work. Premium pay under this section is determined as an appropriate percentage, not in excess of 25 percent, of that part of the employee's rate of basic pay which does not exceed the minimum rate of basic pay for GS-10 (including any applicable locality-based comparability payment under 5 U.S.C. 5304 or special rate of pay under 5 U.S.C. 5305 or similar provision of law).
- 5 CFR 630.201 — Definitions.
- 5 CFR 550.905 — Payment of Hazard Pay Differential.
- 5 CFR 550.162 — Payment Provisions.
- 5 CFR 550.101 — Coverage and Exemptions.
- 5 CFR 551.512 — Overtime Pay Entitlement.
- 5 CFR 550.144 — Rates of Premium Pay Payable Under § 550.141.
- 5 CFR 550.186 — Relationship to Other Payments.
- 5 CFR 550.143 — Bases for Determining Positions for Which Premium Pay Under § 550.141 Is Authorized.
- 5 CFR 550.102 — Entitlement.
- 5 CFR 550.163 — Relationship to Other Payments.
- 5 CFR 550.142 — General Restrictions.
- 5 CFR 550.164 — Construction and Computation of Existing Aggregate Rates.
- 5 CFR 550.161 — Responsibilities of the Agencies.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 550.