5 CFR 841.407 - Notice of normal cost percentage determinations.
(a) No later than 5 years after the publication of a current notice of normal cost percentages, OPM will publish in the Federal Register a notice that will contain updated normal cost percentages.
(b) The notice of normal cost percentage will include a statement of -
(1) The Government-wide normal cost percentage and any single agency rates for each category of employees;
(2) The effective date of any changes made by the notice;
(3) The address for obtaining information on the data and assumptions used in computing the normal cost percentages;
(4) The time limit for submission of appeals under § 841.409; and
(5) The address for filing an appeal under § 841.409.