5 CFR Part 1201, Subpart D - Procedures for Original Jurisdiction Cases
- Special Counsel Disciplinary Actions
- Special Counsel Corrective Actions
- Special Counsel Requests for Stays
- Actions Against Administrative Law Judges
- § 1201.137 — Covered actions; filing complaint; serving documents on parties.
- § 1201.138 — Contents of complaint.
- § 1201.139 — Rights; answer to complaint.
- § 1201.140 — Judge; requirement for finding of good cause.
- § 1201.141 — Judicial review.
- § 1201.142 — Actions filed by administrative law judges.
- Removal From the Senior Executive Service
- Requests for Protective Orders
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 1201 after this date.