5 CFR Part 2423, Subpart A - Filing, Investigating, Resolving, and Acting on Charges
- § 2423.1 Can a Regional Office help the parties resolve unfair labor practice disputes before a Regional Director decides whether to issue a complaint?
- § 2423.2 What Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services does the OGC provide?
- § 2423.3 Who may file charges?
- § 2423.4 What must you state in the charge and what supporting evidence and documents should you submit?
- § 2423.5 [Reserved]
- § 2423.6 What is the process for filing and serving copies of charges?
- § 2423.7 [Reserved]
- § 2423.8 How are charges investigated?
- § 2423.9 How are charges amended?
- § 2423.10 What actions may the Regional Director take with regard to your charge?
- § 2423.11 What happens if a Regional Director decides not to issue a complaint?
- § 2423.12 What types of settlements of unfair labor practice charges are possible after a Regional Director decides to issue a complaint but before issuance of a complaint?
- §§ 2423.13-2423.19 [Reserved]
77 FR 37759, June 25, 2012, unless otherwise noted.