5 CFR Part 2425 - REVIEW OF ARBITRATION AWARDS
- § 2425.1 Applicability of this part.
- § 2425.2 Exceptions - who may file; time limits for filing, including determining date of service of arbitration award for the purpose of calculating time limits; procedural and other requirements for filing.
- § 2425.3 Oppositions - who may file; time limits for filing; procedural and other requirements for filing.
- § 2425.4 Content and format of exceptions.
- § 2425.5 Content and format of opposition.
- § 2425.6 Grounds for review; potential dismissal or denial for failure to raise or support grounds.
- § 2425.7 Requests for expedited, abbreviated decisions in certain arbitration matters that do not involve unfair labor practices.
- § 2425.8 Collaboration and Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- § 2425.9 Means of clarifying records or disputes.
- § 2425.10 Authority decision.
75 FR 42290, July 21, 2010, unless otherwise noted.