5 CFR Part 2429, Subpart B - General Requirements
- § 2429.21 — How to compute the due date for filing documents with the FLRA; how the FLRA determines the date on which documents have been filed.
- § 2429.22 — Additional time for filing with the FLRA if you are filing in response to a document that has been served on you by first-class mail or commercial delivery.
- § 2429.23 — Extension; waiver.
- § 2429.24 — Place and method of filing; acknowledgement.
- § 2429.25 — Number of copies and paper size.
- § 2429.26 — Other documents.
- § 2429.27 — Service; statement of service.
- § 2429.28 — Petitions for amendment of regulations.
- § 2429.29 — Content of filings.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 2429 after this date.