5 CFR Part 2636, Subpart C - Outside Earned Income Limitation and Employment and Affiliation Restrictions Applicable to Certain Noncareer Employees
prev | next
- § 2636.301 General standards.
- § 2636.302 Relationship to other laws and regulations.
- § 2636.303 Definitions.
- § 2636.304 The 15 percent limitation on outside earned income.
- § 2636.305 Compensation and other restrictions relating to professions involving a fiduciary relationship.
- § 2636.306 Compensation restriction applicable to service as an officer or member of a board.
- § 2636.307 Requirement for advance authorization to engage in teaching for compensation.