5 CFR Part 531, Subpart B - Determining Rate of Basic Pay
subjgrpGeneral Provisions (§§ 531.201 - 531.207)
subjgrpSetting Pay When Appointment or Position Changes (§§ 531.211 - 531.217)
- § 531.211 Setting pay for a newly appointed employee.
- § 531.212 Superior qualifications and special needs pay-setting authority.
- § 531.213 Setting pay upon change in position without a change in grade.
- § 531.214 Setting pay upon promotion.
- § 531.215 Setting pay upon demotion.
- § 531.216 Setting pay when an employee moves from a Department of Defense or Coast Guard nonappropriated fund instrumentality.
- § 531.217 Special conversion rules for certain non-GS employees.
subjgrpUsing a Highest Previous Rate Under the Maximum Payable Rate Rule (§§ 531.221 - 531.223)
subjgrpSpecial Rules for GM Employees (§§ 531.241 - 531.247)
- § 531.241 Retaining and losing GM status.
- § 531.242 Setting pay upon loss of GM status.
- § 531.243 Promotion of a GM employee.
- § 531.244 Adjusting a GM employee's rate at the time of an annual pay adjustment.
- § 531.245 Computing locality rates and special rates for GM employees.
- § 531.246 Within-grade increases for GM employees.
- § 531.247 Maximum payable rate rule for GM employees.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 531 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.