5 CFR Part 591, Subpart B - Cost-of-Living Allowance and Post Differential - Nonforeign Areas
- § 591.201 Definitions.
subjgrpCost-of-Living Allowances and Post Differentials (§§ 591.202 - 591.205)
subjgrpCost-of-Living Allowances (§§ 591.206 - 591.229)
- § 591.206 How does OPM establish COLA areas?
- § 591.207 Which areas are COLA areas?
- § 591.208 How does OPM establish COLA rates?
- § 591.209 What is a price index?
- § 591.210 What are weights?
- § 591.211 What are the categories of consumer expenditures?
- § 591.212 How does OPM select survey items?
- § 591.213 What prices does OPM collect?
- § 591.214 How does OPM collect prices?
- § 591.215 Where does OPM collect prices in the COLA and DC areas?
- § 591.216 How does OPM combine survey data for the DC area and for COLA areas with multiple survey areas?
- § 591.217 In which outlets does OPM collect prices?
- § 591.218 How does OPM compute price indexes?
- § 591.219 How does OPM compute shelter price indexes?
- § 591.220 How does OPM calculate energy utility cost indexes?
- § 591.221 How does OPM compute the consumer expenditure weights it uses to combine price indexes?
- § 591.222 How does OPM use the expenditure weights to combine price indexes?
- § 591.223 When does OPM conduct COLA surveys?
- § 591.224 How does OPM adjust price indexes between surveys?
- § 591.225 Which CPIs does OPM use?
- § 591.226 How does OPM apply the CPIs?
- § 591.227 What adjustment factors does OPM add to the price indexes?
- § 591.228 How does OPM convert the price index plus adjustment factor to a COLA rate?
- § 591.229 How does OPM inform agencies and employees of COLA rate changes?
subjgrpPost Differentials (§§ 591.230 - 591.234)
- § 591.230 When does OPM establish post differential areas?
- § 591.231 Which areas are post differential areas?
- § 591.232 How does OPM establish and review post differentials?
- § 591.233 Who can receive a post differential?
- § 591.234 Under what circumstances may people recruited locally receive a post differential?
subjgrpProgram Administration (§§ 591.235 - 591.244)
- § 591.235 When do COLA and post differential payments begin?
- § 591.236 When do COLA and post differential payments end?
- § 591.237 Under what circumstances may employees on leave or travel receive a COLA and/or post differential?
- § 591.238 How do agencies pay COLAs and post differentials?
- § 591.239 How do agencies treat COLAs and post differentials for the purpose of overtime pay and other entitlements?
- § 591.240 How are agency and employee representatives involved in the administration of the COLA and post differential programs?
- § 591.241 What are the key activities of the COLA Advisory Committees?
- § 591.242 What is the tenure of a COLA Advisory Committee?
- § 591.243 How many members are on each COLA Advisory Committee?
- § 591.244 How does OPM select COLA Advisory Committee members?
- Appendix A to Subpart B of Part 591 - Places and Rates at Which Allowances Are Paid
- Appendix B to Subpart B of Part 591 - Places and Rates At Which Differentials Are Paid
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 591.