5 CFR Part 595 - PHYSICIANS' COMPARABILITY ALLOWANCES
- § 595.101 Purpose.
- § 595.102 Who is covered by this program?
- § 595.103 What requirements must agencies establish for determining which physician positions are covered?
- § 595.104 What criteria are used to identify a recruitment and retention problem?
- § 595.105 What criteria must be used to determine the amount of a physicians' comparability allowance?
- § 595.106 What termination and refund provisions are required?
- § 595.107 What are the requirements for implementing a physicians' comparability allowance program?
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 595.