5 CFR Part 831, Subpart Q - Phased Retirement
- § 831.1701 — Applicability and purpose.
- § 831.1702 — Definitions.
- § 831.1703 — Implementing directives.
- Entering Phased Retirement
- Returning to Regular Employment Status
- Entering Full Retirement Status
- Opportunity of a Phased Retiree To Pay a Deposit or Redeposit for Civilian or Military Service
- § 831.1751 — Deposit for civilian service for which no retirement deductions were withheld and redeposit for civilian service for which retirement deductions were refunded to the individual.
- § 831.1752 — Deposit for military service.
- § 831.1753 — Civilian and military service of an individual affected by an erroneous retirement coverage determination.
- Death Benefits
- Reemployment After Separation From Phased Retirement Status
79 FR 46619, Aug. 8, 2014, unless otherwise noted.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 831.