5 CFR Part 831, Subpart Q - Phased Retirement
- § 831.1701 Applicability and purpose.
- § 831.1702 Definitions.
- § 831.1703 Implementing directives.
subjgrpEntering Phased Retirement (§§ 831.1711 - 831.1715)
subjgrpReturning to Regular Employment Status (§§ 831.1721 - 831.1723)
subjgrpEntering Full Retirement Status (§§ 831.1731 - 831.1732)
subjgrpComputation of Phased Retirement Annuity at Phased Retirement and Composite Retirement Annuity at Full Retirement (§§ 831.1741 - 831.1743)
subjgrpOpportunity of a Phased Retiree To Pay a Deposit or Redeposit for Civilian or Military Service (§§ 831.1751 - 831.1753)
- § 831.1751 Deposit for civilian service for which no retirement deductions were withheld and redeposit for civilian service for which retirement deductions were refunded to the individual.
- § 831.1752 Deposit for military service.
- § 831.1753 Civilian and military service of an individual affected by an erroneous retirement coverage determination.
subjgrpReemployment After Separation From Phased Retirement Status (§ 831.1771)
subjgrpMentoring (§ 831.1781)
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 831 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.