5 CFR Part 843, Subpart B - One-time Payments
- § 843.201 — Purpose.
- § 843.202 — Eligibility for payment of the unexpended balance to a separated employee.
- § 843.203 — Eligibility for a one-time payment upon death of an employee, separated employee, or retiree if no one is eligible for an annuity.
- § 843.204 — Eligibility for a one-time payment upon death of an employee, separated employee, or retiree if someone is eligible for an annuity.
- § 843.205 — Designation of beneficiary—form and execution.
- § 843.206 — Designation of beneficiary—proof of receipt.
- § 843.207 — Agent of next of kin.
- § 843.208 — Notification of current and/or former spouse before payment of unexpended balance to a separated employee.
- § 843.209 — Waiver of notification requirement.
- § 843.210 — Transfers between retirement systems.
- § 843.211 — Determining when children prevent payment of the unexpended balance.
- § 843.212 — Lump-sum payments which include contributions made to a retirement system for employees of a nonappropriated fund instrumentality.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 843 after this date.