5 CFR Part 847 - ELECTIONS OF RETIREMENT COVERAGE BY CURRENT AND FORMER EMPLOYEES OF NONAPPROPRIATED FUND INSTRUMENTALITIES
- Subpart A - General Provisions (§§ 847.101 - 847.108)
- Subpart B - Elections To Continue Retirement Coverage After a Qualifying Move (§§ 847.201 - 847.211)
- Subpart C - Procedures for Elections Under the Retroactive Provisions (§§ 847.301 - 847.305)
- Subpart D - Elections of Coverage Under the Retroactive Provisions (§§ 847.401 - 847.443)
- Subpart E - Transfers of Contributions Under the Retroactive Provisions (§§ 847.501 - 847.507)
- Subpart F - Additional Employee Costs Under the Retroactive Provisions (§§ 847.601 - 847.608)
- Subpart G - Computation of Benefits Under the Retroactive Provisions (§§ 847.701 - 847.705)
- Subpart H - Electing to Credit NAFI Service for CSRS and FERS Retirement Eligibility (§§ 847.801 - 847.809)
- Subpart I - Computing the Retirement Annuity for Employees Who Elect To Use NAFI Service To Qualify for an Immediate CSRS or FERS Retirement (§§ 847.901 - 847.912)
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 847 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 847.