5 CFR Part 875, Subpart D - Coverage
- § 875.401 How do I apply for coverage?
- § 875.402 When will open seasons be held?
- § 875.403 May I apply for coverage outside of an open season?
- § 875.404 What is the effective date of coverage?
- § 875.405 If I marry, may my new spouse apply for coverage; if I become a domestic partner, may my new domestic partner apply for coverage; and may other qualified relatives apply for coverage?
- § 875.406 May I change my coverage?
- § 875.407 Who makes insurability decisions?
- § 875.408 What is the significance of incontestability?
- § 875.409 Must I provide an authorization to release medical information?
- § 875.410 May I continue my coverage when I leave Federal or military service?
- § 875.411 May I continue my coverage when I am no longer a qualified relative?
- § 875.412 When will my coverage terminate?
- § 875.413 Is it possible to have coverage reinstated?
- § 875.414 Will benefits be coordinated with other coverage?
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 875 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.