5 CFR Part 900, Subpart D - Nondiscrimination in Federally Assisted Programs in the Office of Personnel Management - Effectuation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- § 900.401 Purpose.
- § 900.402 Application of this subpart.
- § 900.403 Definitions.
- § 900.404 Discrimination prohibited.
- § 900.405 Assurances required.
- § 900.406 Compliance information.
- § 900.407 Conduct of investigations.
- § 900.408 Procedure for effecting compliance.
- § 900.409 Hearings.
- § 900.410 Decisions and notices.
- § 900.411 Judicial review.
- § 900.412 Effect on other regulations, forms, and instructions.
- Appendix A to Subpart D of Part 900 - Activities to Which This Subpart Applies
- Appendix B to Subpart D of Part 900 - Activities to Which This Subpart Applies When a Primary Objective of the Federal Assistance Is To Provide Employment
- Appendix C to Subpart D of Part 900 - Application of Subpart D, Part 900, to Programs Receiving Federal Financial Assistance of the Office of Personnel Management
Title 5 published on 07-Jun-2017 03:44
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 900 after this date.