5 CFR Part 919, Subpart A - General
- § 919.100 What does this part do?
- § 919.105 Does this part apply to me?
- § 919.110 What is the purpose of the nonprocurement debarment and suspension system?
- § 919.115 How does an exclusion restrict a person's involvement in covered transactions?
- § 919.120 May we grant an exception to let an excluded person participate in a covered transaction?
- § 919.125 Does an exclusion under the nonprocurement system affect a person's eligibility for Federal procurement contracts?
- § 919.130 Does exclusion under the Federal procurement system affect a person's eligibility to participate in nonprocurement transactions?
- § 919.135 May the OPM exclude a person who is not currently participating in a nonprocurement transaction?
- § 919.140 How do I know if a person is excluded?
- § 919.145 Does this part address persons who are disqualified, as well as those who are excluded from nonprocurement transactions?
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 919.