5 CFR Part 919, Subpart F - General Principles Relating to Suspension and Debarment Actions
- § 919.600 How do suspension and debarment actions start?
- § 919.605 How does suspension differ from debarment?
- § 919.610 What procedures does the OPM use in suspension and debarment actions?
- § 919.615 How does the OPM notify a person of a suspension or debarment action?
- § 919.620 Do Federal agencies coordinate suspension and debarment actions?
- § 919.625 What is the scope of a suspension or debarment?
- § 919.630 May the OPM impute conduct of one person to another?
- § 919.635 May the OPM settle a debarment or suspension action?
- § 919.640 May a settlement include a voluntary exclusion?
- § 919.645 Do other Federal agencies know if the OPM agrees to a voluntary exclusion?
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 919.