50 CFR 2.2 - Locations of regional offices.
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has eight regional offices that are responsible for implementing national policies. Each Regional Director has jurisdiction over Service activities performed by field installations in the State(s) encompassed by the region. Field installations include ecological services stations, endangered species stations, fishery assistance offices, national fish hatcheries, national wildlife refuges, research laboratories, and wildlife assistance offices. Unless otherwise stated for a particular matter in the regulations, all persons may secure from the regional offices information or make submittals or requests, as well as obtain forms and instructions as to the scope and contents of papers or reports required of the public. The geographic jurisdictions and addresses of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife regional offices are as follows:
(a) Pacific Regional Office (Region 1 - comprising the States of Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington; the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands; and American Samoa, Guam, and other Pacific possessions), Eastside Federal Complex, 911 NE. 11th Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97232.
(b) Southwest Regional Office (Region 2 - comprising the States of Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas), 500 Gold Avenue SW., Room 9018 (P.O. Box 1306), Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102.
(c) Midwest Regional Office (Region 3 - comprising the States of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin), 5600 American Boulevard West, Suite 990, Bloomington, Minnesota 55437.
(d) Southeast Regional Office (Region 4 - comprising the States of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee; the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico; and the Virgin Islands and Caribbean possessions), 1875 Century Boulevard, Suite 400, Atlanta, Georgia 30345.
(e) Northeast Regional Office (Region 5 - comprising the States of Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia; and the District of Columbia), 300 Westgate Center Drive, Hadley, Massachusetts 01035.
(f) Mountain-Prairie Regional Office (Region 6 - comprising the States of Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming), 134 Union Boulevard (P.O. Box 25486), Lakewood, Colorado 80228.
(g) Alaska Regional Office (Region 7 - comprising the State of Alaska), 1011 E. Tudor Road, Anchorage, Alaska 99503.
(h) Pacific Southwest Regional Office (Region 8 - comprising the States of California and Nevada), 2800 Cottage Way, Room W-2606, Sacramento, California 95825.
- 36 CFR 242.23 — Rural Determinations.
- 50 CFR 17.9 — Permit Applications and Information Collection Requirements.
- 50 CFR 18.34 — Guidelines for Use in Safely Deterring Polar Bears.
- 50 CFR 22.26 — Permits for Eagle Take That Is Associated With, but Not the Purpose Of, an Activity.
- 50 CFR 29.21-2 — Application Procedures.
- 50 CFR 22.28 — Permits for Bald Eagle Take Exempted Under the Endangered Species Act.
- 50 CFR 100.23 — Rural Determinations.
- 50 CFR 21.23 — Scientific Collecting Permits.
- 50 CFR 21.44 — Depredation Order for Horned Larks, House Finches, and White-Crowned Sparrows in California.
- 50 CFR 17.95 — Critical Habitat - Fish and Wildlife.
- 50 CFR 22.23 — What Are the Requirements for Permits to Take Depredating Eagles and Eagles That Pose a Risk to Human or Eagle Health and Safety?
- 50 CFR 21.24 — Taxidermist Permits.
- 50 CFR 22.22 — What Are the Requirements Concerning Permits for Indian Religious Purposes?
- 50 CFR 21.31 — Rehabilitation Permits.
- 50 CFR 21.43 — Depredation Order for Blackbirds, Cowbirds, Crows, Grackles, and Magpies.
- 50 CFR 21.47 — Depredation Order for Double-Crested Cormorants at Aquaculture Facilities.
- 50 CFR 18.118 — What Are the Mitigation, Monitoring, and Reporting Requirements?
- 50 CFR 21.29 — Falconry Standards and Falconry Permitting.
- 50 CFR 17.99 — Critical Habitat; Plants on the Hawaiian Islands.
- 50 CFR 18.128 — What Are the Mitigation, Monitoring, and Reporting Requirements?
- 50 CFR 22.21 — What Are the Requirements Concerning Scientific and Exhibition Purpose Permits?
- 50 CFR 13.11 — Application Procedures.
- 50 CFR 21.51 — Depredation Order for Resident Canada Geese at Agricultural Facilities.
- 50 CFR 17.40 — Special Rules - Mammals.
- 50 CFR 21.21 — Import and Export Permits.
- 50 CFR 18.114 — How Do I Obtain a Letter of Authorization?
- 50 CFR 21.30 — Raptor Propagation Permits.
- 50 CFR 85.21 — Application Procedures.
- 50 CFR 10.22 — Law Enforcement Offices.
- 50 CFR 22.27 — Removal of Eagle Nests.
- 50 CFR 84.21 — How Do I Apply for a National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant?
- 50 CFR 17.96 — Critical Habitat - Plants.
- 50 CFR 18.124 — How Do I Obtain a Letter of Authorization?
- 50 CFR 21.49 — Control Order for Resident Canada Geese at Airports and Military Airfields.
- 50 CFR 100.22 — Subsistence Resource Regions.
- 50 CFR 22.25 — What Are the Requirements Concerning Permits to Take Golden Eagle Nests?
- 50 CFR 10.21 — Director.
- 50 CFR 21.52 — Public Health Control Order for Resident Canada Geese.
- 50 CFR 21.27 — Special Purpose Permits.
- 50 CFR 21.25 — Waterfowl Sale and Disposal Permits.
- 50 CFR 21.41 — Depredation Permits.