50 CFR 300.62 - Annual management measures.
Annual management measures may be added and modified through adoption by the Commission and publication in the Federal Register by the Assistant Administrator, with immediate regulatory effect. Such measures may include, inter alia, provisions governing: Licensing of vessels, inseason actions, regulatory areas, fishing periods, closed periods, closed areas, catch limits (quotas), fishing period limits, size limits, careful release of halibut, vessel clearances, logs, receipt and possession of halibut, fishing gear, retention of tagged halibut, supervision of unloading and weighing, and sport fishing for halibut. The Assistant Administrator will publish the Commission's regulations setting forth annual management measures in the Federal Register by March 15 each year. Annual management measures may be adjusted inseason by the Commission.
- 50 CFR 300.63 — Catch Sharing Plan and Domestic Management Measures in Area 2A.
- 50 CFR 300.64 — Fishing by U.S. Treaty Indian Tribes.
- 50 CFR 300.65 — Catch Sharing Plan and Domestic Management Measures in Waters in and Off Alaska.
- 50 CFR 679.24 — Gear Limitations.
- 50 CFR 679.7 — Prohibitions.
- 50 CFR 300.67 — Charter Halibut Limited Access Program.
- 50 CFR 679.23 — Seasons.
- 50 CFR 679.40 — Sablefish and Halibut QS.
- 50 CFR 679.4 — Permits.
- 50 CFR 300.66 — Prohibitions.
- 50 CFR 679.5 — Recordkeeping and Reporting (R&R).
- 50 CFR 679.2 — Definitions.