50 CFR 37.51 - Operational reports.
(a) Each permittee shall submit reports every 2 weeks on the progress of exploratory activities in a manner and format approved or prescribed by the Regional Director. These shall include, but are not limited to, a daily log of operations, and a report on the discovery of any springs, hydrocarbon seeps, and other unusual phenomena.
(b) Each permittee shall submit to the Regional Director a semiannual report of exploratory activities conducted within the periods from December through May and June through November. These semiannual reports shall be submitted on August 1 and February 1 or, as otherwise specified by the Regional Director, and shall contain the following:
(1) A description of the work performed;
(2) Charts, maps, or plats depicting the areas in which any exploratory activities were conducted, specifically identifying the seismic lines and the locations where geological exploratory activities were conducted, and the locations of campsites, airstrips and other support facilities utilized;
(3) The dates on which exploration was actually performed.
(4) A narrative summary of any: (i) Surface occurrences of hydrocarbon or environmental hazards, and (ii) adverse effects of the exploratory activities on the refuge's wildlife, its habitat, the environment, cultural resources, or other uses of the area in which the activities were conducted; and
(5) Such other information as may be reasonably specified by the Regional Director.
(c) Each permittee shall also submit such other reports as are specified in this part.