50 CFR 665.663 - Prohibitions.
(a) Use any vessel to fish for, take, retain, possess or land PRIA precious coral MUS in any precious coral permit area, unless a permit has been issued for that vessel and area as specified in § 665.13 and that permit is on board the vessel.
(b) Fish for, take, or retain any species of PRIA precious coral MUS in any precious coral permit area:
(1) By means of gear or methods prohibited by § 665.664.
(3) In a bed for which the quota specified in § 665.667 has been attained.
(4) In violation of any permit issued under §§ 665.13 or 665.17.
(5) In a bed that has been closed pursuant to §§ 665.666 or 665.669.
(2) The coral originated outside coral beds listed in this paragraph, and this can be demonstrated through receipts of purchase, invoices, or other documentation.