50 CFR Subpart D - Provisions for Depredating, Overabundant, or Otherwise Injurious Birds
- § 21.100 Depredation permits.
- § 21.120 Special Canada goose permit.
- § 21.123 Special double-crested cormorant permit.
- § 21.150 Depredation order for blackbirds, cowbirds, crows, grackles, and magpies.
- § 21.153 Depredation order for horned larks, house finches, and white-crowned sparrows in California.
- § 21.156 Depredation order for depredating California scrub jays and Steller's jays in Washington and Oregon.
- § 21.159 Control order for resident Canada geese at airports and military airfields.
- § 21.162 Depredation order for resident Canada geese nests and eggs.
- § 21.165 Depredation order for resident Canada geese at agricultural facilities.
- § 21.168 Public health control order for resident Canada geese.
- § 21.171 Control order for purple swamphens.
- § 21.174 Control order for Muscovy ducks in the United States.
- § 21.177 Control order for invasive migratory birds in Hawaii.
- § 21.180 Conservation order for light geese.
- § 21.183 Population control of resident Canada geese.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.