50 CFR Part 84, Subpart D - Conditions on Acceptance/Use of Federal Money
prev | next
- § 84.40 What conditions must I follow to accept Federal grant money?
- § 84.41 Who prepares a grant agreement? What needs to be included?
- § 84.42 What if a grant agreement is not signed?
- § 84.43 How do States get the grant monies?
- § 84.44 What is the timetable for the use of grant money?
- § 84.45 How do I amend a proposal?
- § 84.46 What are the cost-sharing requirements?
- § 84.47 What are allowable costs?
- § 84.48 What are the procedures for acquiring, maintaining, and disposing of real property?
- § 84.49 What if the project costs more or less than originally expected?
- § 84.50 How does a State certify compliance with Federal laws, regulations, and policies?