50 CFR Part 86, Subpart F - Grant Administration
- § 86.70 What standards must I follow when constructing a BIG-funded facility?
- § 86.71 How much time do I have to complete the work funded by a BIG grant?
- § 86.72 What if I cannot complete the project during the period of performance?
- § 86.73 How long must I operate and maintain a BIG-funded facility, and who is responsible for the cost of facility operation and maintenance?
- § 86.74 How do I determine the useful life of a BIG-funded facility?
- § 86.75 How should I credit BIG?
- § 86.76 How can I use the logo for BIG?
- § 86.77 How must I treat program income?
- § 86.78 How must I treat income earned after the period of performance?