6 CFR Appendix A to Part 5, FOIA/Privacy Act Offices of the Department of Homeland Security
I. For the following Headquarters components of the Department of Homeland Security, FOIA and Privacy Act requests should be sent to the Departmental Disclosure Office, Department of Homeland Security, Washington, DC 20528. The Headquarters components are:
II. Requests made to components that have transferred or will transfer into the Department of Homeland Security, should be sent as follows:
A. Former components of the Department of Agriculture:
B. Former components of the Department of Commerce:
C. Former components of the Department of Defense:
D. Former components and programs of the Department of Energy:
The address for each component and program listed below is: U.S. Department of Energy, 1000 Independence Avenue, SW., Washington, DC 20585
1. Energy Assurance Office
2. Environmental Measurements Laboratory
3. Nuclear Incident Response Team
4. The chemical and biological national security and supporting programs and activities of the non-proliferation and verification research and development program.
5. The life sciences activities related to microbial pathogens of Biological and Environmental Research Program.
6. The nuclear smuggling programs and activities within the proliferation detection program of the non-proliferation and verification research and development program.
7. The nuclear assessment program and activities of the assessment, detection, and cooperation program of the international materials protection and cooperation program, and the advanced scientific computing research program and activities at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
8. National Infrastructure Simulation and Analysis Center
E. Former components of the Department of Health and Human Services:
1. The address for each component and program listed below is: Department of Health and Human Services, Freedom of Information Officer, Room 645-F, Hubert H. Humphrey Building, Independence Avenue, SW., Washington, DC 20201;
a. Metropolitan Medical Response System,
b. National Disaster Medical System, and
c. Office of Emergency Preparedness
d. Strategic National Stockpile
2. Centers for Disease Control and Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Attn: FOI Office, MS-D54, 1600 Clifton Road, NE., Atlanta, GA 30333.
F. Former components of the Department of Justice:
1. Immigration and Naturalization Service, Director, Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Program, Department of Justice, 425 Eye Street, NW., 2nd Floor, ULLICO Building, Washington, DC 20536 (for field offices, consult your phone book).
2. The address for each component and program listed below is: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Chief, FOIPA Section, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW., Department of Justice, Washington, DC 20535-0001;
a. National Infrastructure Protection Center,
b. National Domestic Preparedness Office, and
c. Domestic Emergency Support Team.
3. Office of Domestic Preparedness, U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Office of the General Counsel, Attention: FOIA Staff, 810 7th Street, NW., Room 5400, Washington, DC 20531.
G. Former components of the Department of State:
H. Former components of the Department of Transportation:
I. Former components of the Department of Treasury:
J. Federal Emergency Management Agency: Federal Emergency Management Agency, Office of General Counsel, 500 C Street, SW., Room 840, Washington, DC 20472 (for regional offices, consult your phone book).
K. Former components of the General Services Administration:
Title 6 published on 15-Apr-2017 03:25
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 6 CFR Part 5 after this date.