6 CFR Part 5, Subpart C - Disclosure of Information in Litigation
prev | next
- § 5.41 Purpose and scope; definitions.
- § 5.42 Service of summonses and complaints.
- § 5.43 Service of subpoenas, court orders, and other demands or requests for official information or action.
- § 5.44 Testimony and production of documents prohibited unless approved by appropriate Department officials.
- § 5.45 Procedure when testimony or production of documents is sought; general.
- § 5.46 Procedure when response to demand is required prior to receiving instructions.
- § 5.47 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 5.48 Considerations in determining whether the Department will comply with a demand or request.
- § 5.49 Prohibition on providing expert or opinion testimony.
- Appendix A to Part 5 - FOIA/Privacy Act Offices of the Department of Homeland Security
- Appendix B to Part 5 [Reserved]
- Appendix C to Part 5 - DHS Systems of Records Exempt From the Privacy Act
68 FR 4070, Jan. 27, 2003, unless otherwise noted.