7 CFR 1.2 - Policy.
(a) Agencies of USDA shall comply with the time limits set forth in the FOIA and in this subpart for responding to and processing requests and appeals for agency records, unless there are unusual circumstances within the meaning of 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(6)(B) and § 1.16(b). An agency shall notify a requester in writing whenever it is unable to respond to or process a request or appeal within the time limits established by the FOIA.
(b) All agencies of the Department shall comply with the fee schedule provided as appendix A to this subpart, with regard to the charging of fees for providing copies of records and related services to requesters.
- 7 CFR 611.21 — Availability of Aerial Photography.
- 7 CFR 3011.6 — Fee Schedule.
- 7 CFR 2811.6 — Fee Schedule.
- 7 CFR 611.22 — Availability of Satellite Imagery.
- 7 CFR 4290.50 — Definition of Terms.
- 7 CFR 900.502 — Indexes.
- 7 CFR 900.501 — Public Inspection and Copying.
- 7 CFR 800.4 — Procedures for Establishing Regulations, Official Standards, and Official Criteria.
- 9 CFR 204.5 — Indexes.