7 CFR 1005.83 - Mileage rate for the transportation credit balancing fund.
(a) The market administrator shall compute a mileage rate each month as follows:
(1) Compute the simple average rounded to three decimal places for the most recent four (4) weeks of the Diesel Price per Gallon as reported by the Energy Information Administration of the United States Department of Energy for the Lower Atlantic and Gulf Coast Districts combined.
(2) From the result in paragraph (a)(1) in this section subtract $1.42 per gallon;
(3) Divide the result in paragraph (a)(2) of this section by 5.5, and round down to three decimal places to compute the fuel cost adjustment factor;
(4) Add the result in paragraph (a)(3) of this section to $1.91;
(5) Divide the result in paragraph (a)(4) of this section by 480;
(6) Round the result in paragraph (a)(5) of this section down to five decimal places to compute the mileage rate.
(b) The market administrator shall announce publicly on or before the 23rd day of the month (except as provided in § 1000.90 of this chapter) the mileage rate pursuant to paragraph (a) of this section for the following month.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1005 after this date.