7 CFR § 1210.350 - Reports.
(a) Each handler shall maintain a record with respect to each producer for whom watermelons were handled and for watermelons produced and handled by the handler. Handlers shall report to the Board at such times and in such manner as the Board may prescribe by regulations whatever information as may be necessary in order for the Board to perform its duties. Such reports may include, but shall not be limited to, the following information:
(1) Total quantity of watermelons handled for each producer and by the handler, including those which are exempt under this Plan;
(2) Total quantity of watermelons handled for each producer and by the handler, on which the producer assessment was collected;
(3) Name and address of each person from whom an assessment was collected, the amount collected from each person, and the date such collection was made; and
(4) Name and address of each person claiming exemption from assessment and a copy of each such person's claim of exemption.
(b) Each importer of watermelons shall maintain a separate record that includes a record of:
(1) The total quantity of watermelons imported into the United States that are included under the terms of this Plan;
(2) The total quantity of watermelons that are exempt from the Plan; and
(3) Such other information as may be prescribed by the Board.
(c) Each importer shall report to the Board at such times and in such manner as it may prescribe such information as may be necessary for the Board to perform its duties under this part.