(a) Producers who redeem marketing assistance loan collateral at the prevailing world market price for rice, or the alternative repayment rate for all other commodities, as CCC determines or receives a loan deficiency payment may be required to provide CCC with:
(1) Evidence of production of the collateral such as:
(i) Evidence of sales,
(ii) Delivery evidence,
(iii) Load summaries from warehouse, processor, or buyer,
(iv) Warehouse receipts
(v) Paid measurement service
(vi) Spot check measurements with paid measurement service
(vii) Cleaning tickets for seed (viii) Scale tickets, if not issued by the producer for the producer's own production
(ix) Core tests for wool and mohair
(x) Maximum eligible quantity as determined by CCC
(2) The storage location of the collateral that has not been otherwise disposed of and access to such collateral;
(3) Permission to inspect, examine, and make copies of the records and other written data as deemed necessary to verify the eligibility of the producer and commodity;
(4) In the case of wool and mohair, permission to examine and inspect the sheep herd; and
(5) Any other evidence requested by the county FSA service center or the Deputy Administrator, FSA.
(b) A producer who fails to provide acceptable evidence of production shall be required to repay the market gain or loan deficiency payment and charges, plus interest, as determined by CCC.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.