7 CFR 1425.18 - Distribution of proceeds.
(1) If CCC makes loans or LDP's for any quantity in a loan pool, the related proceeds must be distributed or otherwise made available to the members account:
(i) Based on the quantity and quality of the commodity delivered by each member;
(ii) Less any authorized charges for services performed or paid by the CMA necessary to condition or otherwise make the commodity eligible for MALs or LDPs, according to the marketing agreement provided for in § 1425.13;
(iii) Within 15 work days from the date the CMA receives MAL or LDP proceeds from CCC, or held according to the terms of a deferred payment agreement if requested by the member.
(2) CMA's may credit advances to its members made before loans and LDP's are obtained against the distribution of MAL and LDP proceeds requirement in paragraph (a)(1)(iii) of this section.
(1) Except as provided in paragraph (b)(2) of this section, loan pool proceeds must not be combined with non-loan pool proceeds and the CMA must distribute loan pool proceeds according to the information it provided CCC in accordance with § 1425.4(a)(5).
(2) Sales proceeds from a loan pool may be combined with sales proceeds from other pools if the proceeds from such pools are allocated among the pools according to the quantity and quality of the commodity included in the pools.
(3) MAL and LDP proceeds shall only be issued to members involved in pools used for MALs or LDP's.
(4) When notified by CCC that MAL and LDP distributions to a member are required to be reduced for a program year, farm, or crop, a CMA must not make subsequent pool distributions and must reimburse CCC for distributions previously issued, if applicable.
(c) CMAs must apply market loan gains to the payment limit that is earned on date of redemption for their members when the CMA distributes the pool funds.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1425 after this date.