7 CFR 1425.21 - Records required.
(1) Received from each member and nonmember;
(2) Eligible for MALs and LDPs;
(3) By quality factors specified in the applicable commodity regulations including class, grade, and quality, where applicable; and
(4) Of unprocessed inventory broken down by items 1 through 3 above.
(1) For processed commodities, the pool's inventory must be adjusted when the commodity is withdrawn from inventory for processing; and
(2) For commodities that are not processed, the pool's inventory must be allocated to the pool and the pool's inventories adjusted when the commodity is shipped.
(c) Records of loan and non-loan pool dispositions do not have to be maintained separately when sales proceeds from pools are allocated according to the quantity and quality of commodity in the pools.
Title 7 published on 10-May-2017 03:42
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1425 after this date.