7 CFR 1427.10 - Approved storage.
(1) Persons desiring approval of their facilities should contact the Kansas City Commodity Office Beacon Facility-Mail Stop 8748, P.O. Box 419205, Kansas City, Missouri 64141-6205.
(b) When the operator of a warehouse receives notice from CCC that a loan has been made on a bale of cotton, the operator will, if such cotton is not stored within the warehouse, as directed by CCC place such cotton within such warehouse.
(1) The warehouse submits a request for approval of outside storage in a format prescribed by CCC.
(2) The warehouse is located in a storage deficit area as determined by CCC.
(3) The warehouse complies with all outside storage requirements established by CCC including but not limited to the duration of such outside storage as granted by CCC for the individual application, all-risk insurance for the loan value of the cotton with CCC as loss payee, and use of additional protective coverings and materials that elevate the entire bottom surface of the bale to protect such cotton from damage by water or airborne contaminants.
(4) The electronic warehouse receipt for any bale or bales of cotton pledged as collateral for a CCC loan must include the dates that the bale was initially stored outside, and the date that outside storage stopped.
(5) The warehouse operator provides CCC:
(2) The site is constructed so as to prevent the accumulation of water under such cotton.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 1427.