7 CFR 1720.12 - Reporting requirements.
(1) Consolidated financial statements and accompanying footnotes, audited by independent certified public accountants;
(2) A review and certification of the security of the government guarantee, audited by reputable, independent certified public accountants or a federal banking regulator, who in the judgment of the Secretary, has the requisite skills, knowledge, reputation, and experience to properly conduct such a review;
(3) Pro forma projection of the guaranteed lender's balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows over the ensuing five years;
(4) Credit assessment issued by a Rating Agency;
(6) Other such information requested by the Secretary.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1720 after this date.