7 CFR 1720.12 - Reporting requirements.
(a) As long as any guaranteed bonds remain outstanding, the guaranteed lender shall provide the Secretary with the following items each year within 90 days of the guaranteed lender's fiscal year end:
(1) Consolidated financial statements and accompanying footnotes, audited by independent certified public accountants;
(2) A review and certification of the security of the government guarantee, audited by reputable, independent certified public accountants or a federal banking regulator, who in the judgment of the Secretary, has the requisite skills, knowledge, reputation, and experience to properly conduct such a review;
(3) Pro forma projection of the guaranteed lender's balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows over the ensuing five years;
(4) Credit assessment issued by a Rating Agency;
(5) Credit rating, by a Rating Agency, on its senior secured debt or its corporate credit rating, as applicable, without regard to the guarantee and satisfactory to the Secretary; and
(6) Other such information requested by the Secretary.
(b) The bond documents shall specify such bond monitoring and financial reporting requirements as deemed appropriate by the Secretary.