7 CFR 1720.6 - Application process.
(2) A term sheet summarizing the proposed terms and conditions of, and the security pledged to assure the applicant's performance under, the guarantee agreement;
(3) A statement by the applicant as to how it proposes to use the proceeds of the guaranteed bonds, and the financial benefit it anticipates deriving from participating in the program;
(4) A pro-forma cash flow projection or business plan for the next five years, demonstrating that there is reasonable assurance that the applicant will be able to repay the guaranteed bonds in accordance with their terms;
(5) Consolidated financial statements of the guaranteed lender for the previous three years that have been audited by an independent certified public accountant, including any associated notes, as well as any interim financial statements and associated notes for the current fiscal year;
(6) Evidence of having been assigned an investment grade rating on the debt obligations for which it is seeking the guarantee, without regard to the guarantee;
(7) Evidence of a credit rating, from a Rating Agency, on its senior secured debt or its corporate credit rating, asapplicable, without regard to the government guarantee and satisfactory to the Secretary; and
(8) Such other application documents and submissions deemed necessary by the Secretary for the evaluation of applicants.
(2) The application is screened by RUS pursuant to7 CFR 1720.7(a) of this part, to ascertain its threshold eligibility for the program;
(3) RUS evaluates the application pursuant to the selection criteria set forth in7 CFR 1720.7(b) of this part;
(4) If RUS provisionally approves the application, the applicant and RUS negotiate terms and conditions of the bond documents, and
(5) The applicant offers its guaranteed bonds, and the Secretary upon approval of the pricing, redemption provisions and other terms of the offering, executes the guarantee.
(c) If requested by the applicant at the time it files its application, the General Counsel of the Department of Agriculture shall provide the Secretary with an opinion regarding the validity and authority of a guarantee issued to the lender undersection 313A of the RE Act.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 1720.