7 CFR 1948.72 - Industry reports.
Any person regularly engaged in any coal or uranium development activity within an area designated and approved in accordance with this subpart, shall prepare and transmit a report to the Secretary of Energy, Department of Energy, Mail Stop 8G-031, Forrestal Building, Washington, DC 20585 within 90 days after a written request to such person by the Governor of the State in which such area is located.
(a) The report shall contain:
(1) Projected levels of employment in coal or uranium development activities within the approved designated area for the next three calendar years;
(2) The projected number of new jobs to be created in coal or uranium development activities by the person within the approved designated area in each of the following three calendar years;
(3) Current or planned actions of the person in relation to the provision of housing or public facilities for such person's employees in the next three calendar years;
(4) Contracts in force whereby the person intends to provide funds to State government, local governments, and public or private nonprofit organizations for the provision of housing or public facilities for such person's employees; and
(5) The projected quantity of coal or uranium to be produced, processed, or transported by the person in each of the next three years.
(b) The Governor requesting the report will notify the Secretary of Energy of persons from whom reports have been requested.
(c) The Secretary of Energy shall provide a copy of these reports to the Secretary of Agriculture, the appropriate Governor, and the appropriate county or local officials, and make it available for public inspection and copying in the public reading room of the Department of Energy, Room GA152, Forrestal Building, Washington, DC 20585.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1948 after this date.