7 CFR § 271.4 - Delegations to State agencies for administration.
(1) Certification of applicant households;
(2) Issuance, control, and accountability of SNAP benefits and EBT cards;
(3) Developing and maintaining complaint procedures;
(4) Developing, conducting, and evaluating training;
(5) Conducting performance reporting reviews;
(6) Keeping records necessary to determine whether the program is being conducted in compliance with these regulations; and
(7) Submitting accurate and timely financial and program reports.
(b) Claims delegation. FNS delegates to the State agency, subject to the standards in § 273.18, the authority to determine the amount of, and settle, adjust, compromise or deny all or part of any claim which results from fraudulent or nonfraudulent overissuances to participating households.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.