7 CFR 295.9 - Appeals.
(a) Any person whose request for records is denied shall have the right to appeal that denial in accordance with USDA Administrative Regulations 7 CFR 1.13. All appeals shall be addressed to: Administrator, Food and Nutrition Service, USDA, 3101 Park Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22302-1500.
(b) The following officials are delegated authority to make decisions on Freedom of Information Act appeals at the address above:
(1) Food Stamp program (general) - Deputy Administrator, Food Stamp Program;
(2) Food Stamp program (appeals on names of Food Stamp Investigators and Investigative aids) - Director, Benefit Redemption Division;
(3) Child Nutrition program - Deputy Administrator, Special Nutrition Programs;
(4) Food Distribution program - Deputy Administrator, Special Nutrition Programs;
(5) Supplemental Food program - Deputy Administrator, Special Nutrition Programs;
(6) Management offices - Deputy Administrator, Management;
(7) Financial Management offices - Deputy Administrator, Financial Management;
(8) Appeals not covered above - Associate Administrator, FNS.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 295.