7 CFR 322.7 - Notice of arrival.
(a) At least 10 business days prior to the arrival in the United States of any shipment of bees or honeybee germ plasm imported into the United States under this subpart, you must notify APHIS of the impending arrival. Your notification must include the following information:
(1) Your name, address, and telephone number;
(2) The name and address of the receiving apiary;
(3) The name, address, and telephone number of the producer;
(5) The date you expect the shipment to arrive at that U.S. port;
(6) The scientific name(s) of the organisms in the shipment;
(8) The total number of organisms you expect to receive.
(1) By mail to the Permit Unit, PPQ, APHIS, 4700 River Road Unit 133, Riverdale, MD 20737-1236; or
(2) By facsimile at (301) 734-8700; or
(3) By electronic mail to Notification@usda.gov, or
(4) Using a U.S. Government electronic information exchange system or other authorized method.
Title 7 published on 06-Jun-2018 03:53
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 322 after this date.