7 CFR 6.42 - Complaints of price-undercutting.
(a)Submission of complaint. Any person who has reason to believe that the price at which any article of quota cheese is offered for sale or sold in the United States on a duty-paid wholesale price basis is less than the domestic wholesale market price of similar articles produced in the United States and that a foreign government is providing a subsidy with respect to such article of quota cheese may file with the Investigating Authority a written complaint making such allegation.
(b)Contents of complaint. Such complaint shall contain, or be accompanied by, information to substantiate complainant's allegations, in substantially the following form:
(1) The name and address of the complainant.
(2) The location of the domestic wholesale market in which price-undercutting is alleged to be occurring.
(3) The article of quota cheese involved in the alleged price-undercutting.
(5) The similar domestic article, the price of which the complainant believes is being undercut.
(6) The month and year that the complainant first concluded that the price-undercutting was taking place.
(7) To extent known to the complainant, all pertinent facts with regard to the alleged subsidy, and, if known, the statutory or other authority under which it is paid, the manner in which it is paid, and the value of such subsidy when received and used by producers or sellers of such quota cheese.
(8) All other information which the complainant believes substantiates the allegation of price-undercutting, including the complainant's estimate of the domestic wholesale market price of the similar article produced in the United States and the duty-paid wholesale price of the quota cheese involved. If available, samples of the domestic and imported cheese products should be submitted.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 6 after this date.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.