7 CFR 600.3 - Regional offices.
Each regional office is under the direction and supervision of a regional conservationist. Regional offices are responsible for
(1) Providing agency leadership, guidance, coordination, and partnering for solutions to regional resource issues;
(2) Program implementation, consistency, and accountability;
(3) Region-wide strategic planning, performance measurement, and operations management;
(4) Administrative operations and support;
(5) Fund integrity and accountability;
(6) Technical quality of work; and
(7) All NRCS activities in the region. Regional offices are located in Beltsville, Maryland; Atlanta, Georgia; Fort Worth, Texas; Madison, Wisconsin; Lincoln, Nebraska; and Sacramento, California.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 600.