Jump to navigation
(a) Preliminary HELC/WC technical determinations become final and appealable:
(1) Thirty days after receipt of the preliminary technical decision by the participant unless the determination is appealed in a timely manner as provided for in this regulation.
(2) Thirty calendar days after the beginning of a mediation session if a mutual agreement has not been reached by the parties; or
(3) Upon receipt by the participant of the final technical determination issued on reconsideration as provided in § 614.7(c).
(b) The participant may appeal the final technical determination issued under the HELC/WC provisions to:
(1) The FSA county committee pursuant to 7 CFR part 780; or
(2) NAD pursuant to 7 CFR part 11.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.
This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].
It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.
§ 6932 - Consolidated Farm Service Agency
§ 6995 - Informal hearings
§ 3822 - Delineation of wetlands; exemptions
Title 7 published on 10-May-2017 03:42
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 614 after this date.
The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) issues this final rule amending NRCS' informal appeal procedures as required by Title II of the Federal Crop Insurance Reform and Department of Agriculture Reorganization Act of 1994 (the 1994 Act). This final rule amends regulations promulgated by the interim final rule published on May 16, 2006, and also includes new language to address comments and make procedural and structural changes in relation to 6 years of implementation.