7 CFR 614.8 - Final technical determinations.
(a) Preliminary HELC/WC technical determinations become final and appealable:
(1) Thirty days after receipt of the preliminary technical decision by the participant unless the determination is appealed in a timely manner as provided for in this regulation.
(2) Thirty calendar days after the beginning of a mediation session if a mutual agreement has not been reached by the parties; or
(3) Upon receipt by the participant of the final technical determination issued on reconsideration as provided in § 614.7(c).
(b) The participant may appeal the final technical determination issued under the HELC/WC provisions to:
(1) The FSA county committee pursuant to 7 CFR part 780; or
(2) NAD pursuant to 7 CFR part 11.