7 CFR 636.5 - National priorities.
(1) Promote the restoration of declining or important native fish and wildlife habitats;
(3) Reduce the impacts of invasive species on fish and wildlife habitats;
(4) Protect, restore, develop, or enhance declining or important aquatic wildlife species' habitats; and
(5) Protect, restore, develop, or enhance important migration and other movement corridors for wildlife.
(b) NRCS, with advice of other Federal agencies, will undertake periodic reviews of the national priorities and the effects of program delivery at the State, tribal, and local levels to adapt the program to address emerging resource issues. NRCS will:
(2) Use the national priorities in conjunction with State, tribal, and local priorities to assist with prioritization and selection of WHIP applications; and
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 636.