7 CFR 718.104 - Late-filed and revised acreage reports.
(a) Late-filed acreage reports may be accepted after the final reporting date and processed by FSA if both of the following apply:
(2) The amount of acreage has not already been determined by FSA.
(c) Revised acreage reports may be filed with respect to 2005 and subsequent years to change the acreage reported if:
(1) The acreage has not already been determined by FSA; and
(2) Actual crop or residue is present in the field.
(d) Revised reports shall be filed and accepted:
(1) At any time for all crops if the crop or residue still exists in the field for inspection to verify the existence and use made of the crop, the lack of the crop, or a disaster condition affecting the crop; and
(2) If the producer was in compliance with all other program requirements at the reporting date.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 718.