§ 718.305 Forms of relief.
(a) The Administrator of FSA, Executive Vice President of CCC, or their designee, may authorize a participant in a covered program to:
(1) Retain loans, payments, or other benefits received under the covered program;
(2) Continue to receive loans, payments, and other benefits under the covered program;
(3) Continue to participate, in whole or in part, under any contract executed under the covered program;
(4) In the case of a conservation program, re-enroll all or part of the land covered by the program; and
(5) Receive such other equitable relief as determined to be appropriate.
(b) As a condition of receiving relief under this subpart, the participant may be required to remedy their failure to meet the program requirement, or mitigate its affects.