7 CFR § 760.705 - Payment rates and calculation of payments.
(1) Long grain rice, $31.93 per acre;
(2) Medium or short grain rice, $52.46 per acre;
(3) Upland cotton, $17.70 per acre;
(4) Soybeans, $15.62 per acre; and
(5) Sweet potatoes, $155.41 per acre.
(b) Payments will be calculated based on the 2009 crop year reported or determined planted or considered planted acres of an eligible crop on a farm in a disaster county as reflected on a form FSA-578, Report of Acreage, on file in FSA as of October 22, 2010.