7 CFR 766.1 - Introduction.
(1) Are financially distressed;
(2) Are delinquent in paying direct loans or otherwise in default;
(3) Have received unauthorized assistance;
(4) Have filed bankruptcy or are involved in other civil or criminal cases affecting the Agency; or
(5) Have loan security being liquidated voluntarily or involuntarily.
(1) Youth loans:
(i) May not receive Disaster Set-Aside under subpart B of this part;
(ii) Will only be considered for rescheduling according to § 766.107 and deferral according to § 766.109.