7 CFR 917.21 - Nomination of Pear Commodity Committee members.
Nominations for membership on the Pear Commodity Committee shall be made by the growers of pears in the respective representation areas as follows:
(c)Placer-Colfax District one nominee.
(d)Lake District four nominees.
(f)El Dorado District one nominee.
(g) All of the production area not included in paragraphs (a) through (f) of this section one nominee.
- 7 CFR 917.34 — Duties of Control Committee.
- 7 CFR 917.28 — Procedure for Filling Vacancies on Committees.
- 7 CFR 917.15 — Representation Area.
- 7 CFR 917.25 — Selection of Members of Various Commodity Committees.
- 7 CFR 917.24 — Procedure for Nominating Members of Various Commodity Committees.
- 7 CFR 917.26 — Failure to Nominate.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 917.